Richard Bandler is the co-creator of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), a methodology to understand and change human behaviour patterns. Dr Bandler conducts NLP seminars, NLP workshops and NLP training seminars internationally. Richard is an author and co-author of numerous other books on NLP and its applications, including Frogs Into Princes (1979), and his latest book The Secrets of Being Happy (2011).
In this episode you will learn:
- What Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is
- How NLP can help you overcome fears, phobias and addictions such as smoking etc.
- How NLP can help overcome post-traumatic stress
- NLP can teach you better ways to think, such as focusing on what you are doing right as opposed to dwelling on what is wrong
- The benefits of thinking better so you can learn faster and accomplish more in your life
If you want to find out more about NLP and Richard Bandler’s work you can visit his site: https://richardbandler.com