I have been experimenting with different soups as a wholesome way to help keep warm in the winter. Recently a friend shared a green soup recipe with me so I made it straight away and it was absolutely delicious! All the ingredients are green vegetables and does not require any added salt. This has now become a staple soup for me and one I can enjoy any time as it is healthy, filling and so easy to make. Here is the recipe and how to make this beautiful green goodness soup.
- 125g peas (frozen petit pois is fine)
- 125g baby spinach
- 125g green beans
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1/2 onion (white is fine)
- 2 sticks celery
- black pepper to taste
- 5 heaped teaspoon Marigold vegan no salt bouillon
- Chop onion and celery and dry fry (or use a little oil) in a pan
- Add 1/2 litre of hot water in a pot and add in the vegan no salt bouillon
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the pot with water and bouillon. Also add in the fried onion and celery
- Bring the ingredients to a simmer and switch off heat
- After 20 mins, add all the ingredients into a high speed blender (keeping the water) and blend for 1 min
- Serve and enjoy the delicious green goodness soup!