A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Persistent cookies: A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date).
- Session cookies: A session cookie is stored in the computer’s memory only during a user’s browsing session and is automatically deleted from the user’s computer when the browser is closed.
- Third-party cookies: When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies. Our advertisers/service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:-
- To track your browser across multiple websites
- To build a profile of your web surfing
- To target advertisements that may be of particular interest to you
We may collect, store and use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- To recognise your computer, your visit and use of this website. This includes the browser type, IP address, referral source, geographical location and number of pages visited/views and length of visit.
- To analyse and improve the website’s usability
- In the administration of this website
- To prevent fraud and improve the security of the website
- To personalise our website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you
Blocking our cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.